Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  
BrimfieldShow Bulletin Board * About The Show * New to this show a lot of questions < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
2014 DatesCarol 12-10-13  3:50 pm
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Gregory Dilian (grenergy)
Expert
Username: grenergy

Post Number: 7
Posted From: 71.190.215.122

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - 6:44 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

$30 for all four days. $10 for Tuesday at Brimfield Acres North and Dealers Choice. $10 for Wednesday at the New England Motel (6 AM) and Heart of the Mart (9 AM). $5 for Thursday at Mays and $5 for Friday at J&J's.

richard l donahue (richie33)
Intermediate Member
Username: richie33

Post Number: 4
Posted From: 24.147.130.16

Posted on Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - 12:34 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have been pining for years to attend the show, maybe july will end my yearning. I have noticed that there are charges for entering fields.Can anyone tell me how much i would spend on entrance fees if i were to spend the week at the show? i am a buyer, not a seller. I collect....in many items, glass pottery,china, tools,kitchen wares, wood boxes,house and garden.

Margo Hubka (margo)
Username: margo

Post Number: 1
Posted From: 99.253.75.188

Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 2:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

My husband and I are coming to the May show and we are first timers! We are mostly interested in primitives, can anyone tell us which fields would be best for us to look in?

George A Poulin (greatfalls)
Username: greatfalls

Posted From: 24.147.7.120

Posted on Friday, May 13, 2011 - 7:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Just came back from the spring show and had a great time.Does anyone know of any New Hampshire dealers, I am looking for any items from southern NH. Thanks

Gary C. Stein (garystein)
Username: garystein

Post Number: 2
Posted From: 64.12.116.16

Posted on Friday, May 07, 2010 - 3:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Clay: Thanks. Unfortunately, can't move sooner. Looking toward the September show. Glad that there should be no problem withe the service dog.

R Clay Smith (dasbullihaus)
Expert
Username: dasbullihaus

Post Number: 6
Posted From: 75.237.158.122

Posted on Friday, May 07, 2010 - 3:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Gary, First you need to move sooner as next week is the spring show. There is handicap parking and most parking is parking in a field/lawn so there will be no problem getting a wide space. I am not in an authority position but I don't think you will have any problem in any of the fields that say no pets if your's is a service dog. I have seen regular pets (small) in fields that say no pets often. To make sure you may want to call the fields before. I know the Hertan's is pet friendly and there is pet drinking water at the back of the house.

Gary C. Stein (garystein)
Username: garystein

Posted From: 76.27.170.184

Posted on Friday, May 07, 2010 - 9:31 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

My wife, mother-in-law, and I are moving to Raynham, Mass. next month. We've heard about the Brimfield show and have a couple of questions:
Is there handicapped-accesible parking?
I know from the website that pets are discouraged, but my wife is disabled and is accompanied by a certified Service Dog. Will that be a problem?

Jimmie Bly Ritchie (jbly)
Username: jbly

Post Number: 2
Posted From: 68.173.1.144

Posted on Friday, August 14, 2009 - 7:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am looking for the best dealers for early twentieth century hardware, bath fixtures, lighting, mirrors etc. for a large residential restoration in Manhattan. Any thoughts? Thanks!}}

keith forcier (rvin)
Username: rvin

Posted From: 71.83.58.184

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2008 - 8:38 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi i am tring to look into setting up at this meet i know that a lot of you venders are in rv's and that is what i sell surplus rv parts and rv app. i do also sell some food like bullalo wings onion rings f.f. is this allowed and what would be the best feild for someone like me and i do show up whit a 44'trailer i am looking for as much input as i can get thank you keith 508-769-0379}

Brad Johnson (bradjohnson)
Username: bradjohnson

Post Number: 4
Posted From: 75.130.105.222

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2008 - 9:59 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey Keith...

Hmmm this is a toughie... first, you should decide what is your more primary "market".... food or RV parts...if food, then you can't beat New England Motel, which hosts a very nice food court, which is absolutely packed with visitors...it is unlikely you are going to be able to sell both - food and parts.

Many of the fields do not allow food vendors because they sell their own food... like J&J, Faxons, Heart O The Mart, and at least a couple others.

As a rule, most shows only allow "antiques" dealers, but some do allow non-antique type things. For something like RV parts.... I dunno'... maybe you should start with fields like Green Acres or maybe even Heart O' the Mart... cause I seriously doubt many fields will want you selling RV parts, unless they are antiques...

On the other hand, there is a large dealer setup who sells lots of dealer-related needs, like stakes, bungee cords, umbrellas, packing tapes, you name it... so you never know. I think he is located in The Meadows - not sure... somewhere between there and New England Motel I think... so I'd call a few fields and ask... you never know.

Go here for field phone numbers...

http://brimfieldshow.com/showpr~.htm

Good luck, and let us know what you find out!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration