Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  
BrimfieldShow Bulletin Board * About The Show * Weather < Previous Next >

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Syntia Bliksa

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, July 10, 2003 - 10:40 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

We were interested in driving up to Brimfield from New York City on Friday. I hear the weather will be bad . Will most of the dealers still be open? Also I have a toy poodle. Will he be permitted into the show?

Administrator (Admin)

Posted on Thursday, July 10, 2003 - 2:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Friday will be a big day with all dealers open, including J&J Promotions. As they say, the Show goes on, rain or shine.

Poochie may or may not be allowed, depending upon which fields you wish to visit. Best for him and you, probably, to leave him home...if you can.

mikki wilder (Wilderideas)

Posted on Saturday, May 06, 2006 - 9:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I love coming to the May show, but it's been pretty soggy for the last few years and it looks like the wet weather trend is going to continue. Since I am coming all the way from Colorado, is there any way of seeing how muddy the fields are before I plan my trip...or is there any chance the dates might be changed for future years since it's evident the wet season is always going to take place during this first show of the year. Thanks!

Al Goss (Algoss)

Posted on Sunday, May 07, 2006 - 9:17 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Mikki - It's been a very dry late winter/early spring here, so even if we get a rainy day or two during the show, the fields should be able to handle a whole lot of moisture. By the way, it's gorgeous here today - about 60, sunny, dry and breezy.

M (Brk)

Posted on Friday, May 26, 2006 - 8:30 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I never saw any sunshine in the first 3 days of the show and plenty of rain was supposed to fall at the end of the week.

I heard many dealers were going to pack and leave before the very bad weather that was expected.

That's why I am happy I stayed for the first 3 days.

But how did it go, eventually?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration