Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  
BrimfieldShow Bulletin Board * About The Show * Are their dog friendly shows at May 09 event < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

R Clay Smith (dasbullihaus)
Username: dasbullihaus

Post Number: 3
Posted From: 75.192.118.216

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 5:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi there are a few fields that do not allow pets ( but I have seen small type dogs in them) but many do allow pets. Hertan's does allow pets and if you are there there is a water dish for pets on the right side of the patio. The hose can also fill your own dish.

Our cat was one of 3 on a leash in the Hertan's field. Yes you will have to have any pet on a leash or in one of those carriers.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jane H (jane_h)
Username: jane_h

Post Number: 2
Posted From: 192.44.136.103

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, February 04, 2009 - 9:11 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Are there any shows that will allow a dog that is being carried to enter/attend? I am planning to attend the May 09 event and booked a hotel that allows pets; however, I want to determine which shows we can or can not attend.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration