Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  
BrimfieldShow Bulletin Board * Collecting and Collections * Vintage Albums < Previous Next >

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

karen morse

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, November 19, 2004 - 6:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

1960's Beatle albums. Looking to find an appraiser
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Ray Sigman

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, April 21, 2005 - 7:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Karen, you may have some valuable albums there. I am very knowledgible on collecting records and know a great deal about what Beatles stuff to be careful not to sell too quickly! I need help too. I am coming up that way to Brimfield from South Carolina to look for 50's and 60's 45 rpm records. I have no idea what the best areas to look are. I was raised in Norton Ma, but have been living in Greenville SC for a few decades, and go up to see my folks on occasion. Please e-mail me back, and I can help you too, Ray

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration