Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  
BrimfieldShow Bulletin Board * Meet People  

Don't forget - you must register to post. Its free and only takes a minute, and you need a valid email address to validate your registration.

To register, please click the "Register" link at the top of the page or Click Here

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Container Share CT - LA this week!Courtney Cleaver 9-05-16  2:33 pm
Ride Share from Philadelphia in SeptemberJoseph Dorazio 7-26-15  6:19 pm
Chinese AntiquesKathleen Hawks 5-10-15  3:42 pm
Delivery neededJill Gunter 4-13-15  2:01 pm
Ride shareMargery Williams 5-07-14  12:55 am
Looking to Partner up for May 2014 showKakini 5-02-14  8:02 pm
Looking to split frontage booth right on rt 20Mcpherson 5-02-14  8:00 pm
Contact for Jaimie the Cane guy at Dealer ChoiceEdward Chalpin 9-28-13  2:27 am
Reproductions and Vendor InfoWendy Moore 7-13-13  9:36 am
ReproductionsWendy Moore 7-13-13  12:51 am
Vintage toys and trainsR Clay Smith 4-07-13  5:01 pm
LOOKING FOR WORK orrin kanz 9-08-11  9:05 am
MinyanArnie Samlan 7-08-10  3:12 pm
FarewellElisabete Tien 7-16-09  8:43 am
Local Kid Makes Goodrobert w oconnor 5-02-09  1:12 pm
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Anthony Raffaele (anthony_raffaele)
Advanced Member
Username: anthony_raffaele

Post Number: 5
Posted From: 66.30.234.118

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 3:17 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I create fine Folk Art... I have 40 other animal trophy mounted heads made of solid wood. I am a artist.. my work is all hand crafted.. I do not use chain saws.. Can you tell me... will my stuff like my moose sell at start 2014 season.. and if so any suggestions on what days and fields set up in.

Thank you Tony..

Post Number: 3

Posted on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 - 8:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am still looking to partner up with a vendor for a table / tent / share... I will pay half the total cost... I sell all my hand crafted folk art..Mule Deer

Post Number: 1

Posted on Friday, December 06, 2013 - 9:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi... my name is Tony.. I am looking to sell my hand crafted owls...elephants ... porcupines and a few dozen more wooden critters.

I was needing some advise on where I should set up on what fields or a better high walking traffic.

I would like to meet up with vendor or someone who has a booth...tent...or table I could pay and share some space.. my artwork attracts a very lot of people and I sell a lot of stuff.

If you search for me on the internet... just type in the words Twist my Stick you can find me real easy.

thanks Tony

michaelford (mikef)
Username: mikef

Post Number: 2
Posted From: 24.91.124.29

Posted on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 - 1:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

attn pickers fleamarket sellers and antique shop owners i need a job. im a young man who is very interested in learning the trade. i would love to work for a picker dealer shop owner for a chance to tag along and learn about quality items prices value and and the art of negotiation. i live in northern mass if anyone needs help and wants to mentore someone who is interested in there trade please contact me.
mford91711@gmail.com

Kevin Burt (kburt)
Username: kburt

Posted From: 66.31.77.221

Posted on Sunday, May 06, 2012 - 1:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi,

I'm looking for space to share on tuesday or a thursday show.

I do not have a space looking to share yours

Cheryl Padaken (cpadaken)
Username: cpadaken

Posted From: 72.235.202.163

Posted on Monday, June 06, 2011 - 4:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi,
I hopefully will be attending (would love to) this Sept's 2012 Show for the first time(if all works out) and any help would be much appreciated. I just found this Brimfield site and am very interested in
attending if I can manage to coordinate travel,lodging,etc.I will be traveling from Hawaii and need suggestions on where to stay (inexpensive) and how to get around.I will not have any transportation. Where do I fly into, lodging,etc. I make repurpose jewelry-love antiques-like all of you. Any one have a spare room to share or know of someone? I am a nice homey female,clean, no smoking and very quiet. I could bring you some treats from Hawaii and love to make new friends w/ such likes. Much appreciated.

Cheryl Padaken (cpadaken)
Username: cpadaken

Posted From: 72.235.202.163

Posted on Monday, June 06, 2011 - 4:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi,
I hopefully will be attending this Sept's 2012 Show for the first time(if all works out) and any help would be much appreciated. I just found this Brimfield site and am very interested in
attending if I can manage to coordinate travel,lodging,etc.I will be traveling from Hawaii and need suggestions on where to stay (inexpensive) and how to get around.I will not have any transportation. Where do I fly into, lodging,etc. I make repurpose jewelry-love antiques-like all of you. Any one have a spare room to share or know of someone? I am a nice homey female,clean, no smoking and very quiet. I could bring you some treats from Hawaii and love to make new friends w/ such likes. Much appreciated.

Stephanie Ambroise (sambroise)
Username: sambroise

Posted From: 24.185.83.146

Posted on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 11:41 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

******************YOUR ASSISTANCE PLEASE********************

My name is Stephanie Ambroise and I am a casting associate with Barbara Barna Casting.

We are currently casting the new episodes of the Style Channel's Clean House (coming to NYC) and are on the hunt for appraisers.

I was hoping someone may be able to recommend/refer any appraisers they may know of.

We'd need them to be NYC based, 20's to mid 30's, male or female and have knowledge of appraising items that would be put up for sale.
Jewelry, furniture (antiques), high end clothing etc

Information can be forwarded to me at:
s_ambroise@hotmail.com

Thanks in Advance!

Imelda Marie Arris (byrdwatchers)
Username: byrdwatchers

Posted From: 24.93.148.52

Posted on Thursday, October 07, 2010 - 2:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am looking to visit the flea market for the first time in 2012, and I need to know if I can bring my goods and sell them there from Sunday to Friday?}

William Mengel (bmengel)
Username: bmengel

Post Number: 3
Posted From: 108.25.20.202

Posted on Sunday, September 19, 2010 - 2:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am trying to get in touch with a gentleman I meet at Heart of the Mart at this past September show while purchasing a time punch clock. We also talked about Barber Chairs and such. I am hoping that either he or someone he knows will read this message and contact me. I am not sure of his first name it was like Emuael.
He is a retired New York police officer and His wife operates a thrift shop in outside of New York city. He is very familiar with clocks and parts for clocks. He was very knowledgeable.
My name is Bill and my contact number 609 425 5399. I know this is a shot in the dark but it doesn'thurt to try. Thanks for reading

Martin Willis (auctionpodcast)
Username: auctionpodcast

Posted From: 71.202.6.181

Posted on Sunday, June 20, 2010 - 4:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The Antique & Auction Auction Podcast will be recording audio interviews at July's Brimflield. If you have a great story to tell, email me and let me know. auctionpodcast@me.com
Thank you,

Martin Willis
http://www.antiqueauctionpodcast.com/

robert w oconnor (porterforhire)
Username: porterforhire

Posted From: 72.200.168.64

Posted on Saturday, May 02, 2009 - 1:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hello my name is rob aka porterforhire if you know anyone or need help yourself at the may show any time or day please dont hesitate to call me at 1 508 344 3295i work hard and i work for competive pay before you call anyone please call me }}I am also available to set up and or take down please call soon spots are filling up
THANK YOU
ROB

Cheryl Krumrine (cheryl)
Username: cheryl

Posted From: 74.173.95.102

Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2008 - 5:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Would like to share a booth with someone for the May show.

Harold Bryant (popmediapro)
Username: popmediapro

Posted From: 72.226.126.51

Posted on Thursday, May 14, 2009 - 10:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello to all at the Brimfield show on Wednesday, 5.13.09. I captured over 600 images of people wearing hats, riding bikes, walking their dogs or carrying stuff. I have posted about 300 of these images on my website, (sorry, site url removed by brimfieldshow.com Board Admin - only advertisers are permitted to post website urls) If you recognize yourself email me a "Hi". This was my second year visiting Brimfield and the show. Everyone I came into contact with was wonderful. I met a Policeman who told me how busy the day before was but still had a smile and good attitude. I met Paul, a Fireman, who talked with me about cameras. I was with my wife and Granddaughter, met our Son and his partner there and had Friends with us. We met a gentleman with a little Jack Russel, "Charlie", a vendor with a Boston Terrier and many other nice people. We made several purchases and plan to return.
If you see me next time say "Cheese".

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration