Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  
BrimfieldShow Bulletin Board * Lodging & Accommodations * W Springfield < Previous Next >

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
  Start New Thread        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Gregory Dilian (grenergy)
Username: grenergy

Post Number: 1
Posted From: 24.185.170.165

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, May 04, 2012 - 2:13 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The best places to stay are in Chicopee, Mass. Many hotels right off the entrance to the Mass Pike and 20 minutes from Brimfield. There is the Plantattion, Motel 6 and a few others.

richard l donahue (richie33)
Username: richie33

Post Number: 3
Posted From: 24.147.135.34

Posted on Thursday, May 03, 2012 - 11:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i live in weymouth, just south of boston,about 1.5hrs. to the show. this will be my first time there,i can hardly sit still. i will drive because it isn't a bad ride along the I90 turnpike[the toll road if you are old enough] my ride is rikkety but it will get there and back. if anyone is in need of a ride or looking for a ride share, i'm your guy.
i have driven the turnpike many times having lived in the western part of the state and schooled in amherst. i think if i were staying over and couldn't find something close i would stay in the amherst or northampton area. it is about forty minutes from brimfield and is a very beautiful area with lots to do around the towns and campuses. there are ample places to stay and combines the best of the country side and an urban center lifestyle. it's called the pioneer valley, home to five very active colleges,univ. of mass,.amherst college.smith college, mt.holyhoke,and hampshire college.
and, if the lodging campgrounds fail you, my own driveway is very wide and deep and can hold any size camper.you would be welcome to seek refuge.one hour and a half highway drive from ground zero.

erin anderson (erinda)
Username: erinda

Post Number: 2
Posted From: 99.40.52.215

Posted on Thursday, May 03, 2012 - 2:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

great thank you for the feedback I am actually more excited then anything.... Im up for an adventure. I am on the hunt for vintage boots and americana stuff any particular places you might recommend?

Heather (hrock74)
Username: hrock74

Post Number: 2
Posted From: 208.230.123.11

Posted on Thursday, May 03, 2012 - 2:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

West Side isnt't bad but you might try Ludlow or palmer...they are a little further out toward Brimfield. Might cut down driving time by 10 or 15 minuts. I'm assuming you're staying on Rt 5 or 20 in West Side...there's a lot there so you won't be in the middle of nowhere.

R Clay Smith (dasbullihaus)
Expert
Username: dasbullihaus

Post Number: 14
Posted From: 24.218.127.213

Posted on Thursday, May 03, 2012 - 2:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

West Springfield is not bad to be close and still get a room. There is not much near the show and rooms have been long booked. It is a quick on the highway and run over to the show (and RT 90 is usually empty even during "rush hour").

Go and have fun at the show. Don't get overwhelmed. It is large and many freak out when going the first time. Food is great and reasonable.

erin anderson (erinda)
Username: erinda

Post Number: 1
Posted From: 99.40.52.215

Posted on Thursday, May 03, 2012 - 1:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello,
I am attending the May show, it is my first time and I booked a hotel in W Springfield MA, now I am wondering if anyone has any tips on closer locations that might still be available? I would prefer to stay by an easier route (like everyone) any suggestions?
Any tips you can offer for a first timer?
I appreciate your help and time!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration